Nelson Personnel has been excelling in temporary, full time placements and executive recruiting in Missoula and throughout Montana since 1991. In business for over 25 years now, we diligently work to ensure our clients are fully satisfied. We also aim to provide to our employees with a friendly environment with opportunity to grow professionally.
The Benefits of a Personnel Company in Missoula, Montana
- Jobs – Personnel companies in Missoula, Montana find jobs for people in the job market every day of the week! We work exclusively with Missoula businesses and surrounding areas to find employees.
- Flexibility – The Staffing industry offers flexibility to both employees and companies. People can choose when, where, and how they want to work. Companies can get the skills they need to keep fully staffed during busy times.
- Bridge – Temporary and contract work provides a bridge to regular employment. People can try out a prospective employer and showcase their skills for a regular job and Companies can test to see if the employee would be a great fit for their team.
- Choice – Many people choose temporary and contract work as an employment option. They can select their work schedules and choose among a variety of diverse and challenging assignments.
Why Choose Nelson Personnel?
No one knows Missoula and Montana better then Nelson Personnel. Since our founding in 1991, Nelson Personnel has been dedicated to meeting the employment needs of businesses through service, performance, and innovation.
- Full-Service: We provide superior temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct placement employees, human resource planning and problem solving, special projects staffing, and payroll services. To ensure that we place only top-notch employees with your business, we utilize an in-depth, seven-step interviewing process and comprehensive skills assessment.
- Qualified Candidates: In today’s competitive job market, Nelson Personnel utilizes the latest technological resources, as well as conventional recruiting methods to attract and retain qualified candidates.
- Local Strength, State-wide Coverage: Although we are located in Missoula, our service area encompasses the entire state of Montana. Our clients are companies and businesses in all phases of development, from start-ups to well established.
Please explore our website to learn more about our Nelson Personnel and what we have to offer. If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to give us a call at (406) 543-6033 or visit our Contact Us page!